Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Time For Everything...

Well, I haven't written in a while because so much has been going on. Mostly because our air conditioner has been our for over a week, but it is fixed now, thank goodness, and I've been working on my last two classes to graduate.
Last Sunday I went to visit my Dad. Monday, I worked on finishing my paper to mail off to my teacher. Tuesday, I had doctor's appointments. Wednesday, I worked on my power point for the presentation for Connor's class. Thursday was awards day at the boys school, so I was at the school from 9:30am-1:30pm. Thursday night, my brother and his family stay for a while. Friday, I did my presentation for Connor's class at 1:00 with my 3 yr old nephew at my side and my 8 year old nephew (who had two teeth pulled and didn't feel like attending school that day) sitting by Connor. Saturday we organized the house, went to my niece's birthday party (a pool party at my in-laws, where my in-laws AC unit proceeded to blow up), and had my sister, her boyfriend, his daughter and friend over for dinner and a movie. The daughter spent the night, so we had 8 children in the house. My brother carried the three oldest boys to church with him. His 3 yr old wanted to stay with me and Brady as well as my niece and sister's boyfriend's daughter when we went to our church....very interesting....the 3 year old has an ear infection and doesn't feel good, and Brady has grumpy eyes....so you can imagine that with two 8 year old girls getting into a fight and rolling their eyes at each other....lol...it was an experience. The 3 yr old has slept with me and Toby every night. Toby mentioned last night how much he misses having one this little...I about fell out of the bed!!!! It's been "hey Kandy, hey Kandy, hey Kandy".....every minute I'm in sight...I've had to escape a few minutes a couple of times....
I sure am glad I made the decision to quit my job when I did. The boys will be home all day starting Thursday....I've got to finish some projects, but I will be able to do that once things settle a bit for everyone. I'm just so glad that God has blessed me with the timing in helping others right now. I could not have done this a month ago and He knows that. I'm soooo thankful He PROMISES not to give us more than we can handle :)

Ecclesiastes 3:1 For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:

2 a time to be born, and a time to die;
a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
3 a time to kill, and a time to heal;
a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4 a time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5 a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6 a time to seek, and a time to lose;
a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7 a time to tear, and a time to sew;
a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8 a time to love, and a time to hate;
a time for war, and a time for peace.

I'm so thankful that there is a time for everything God has planned for us in our lives....

No comments:

Post a Comment