Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Interesting Day...

Well, today was an interesting sort of day. I was not as productive as I should or could have been, but I did get a paper worked on and my new software put on my computer. I don't know why, but the 2003 versions just weren't getting it done for me since I've had Office 2007 at work for the last few years...and can you believe my computer is getting so outdated that I had a PDF reader, but not a writer??!! I called my Mom and ask her about what I should do and there's this nifty little site called cutepdf.com where you can download the PDF writer for free. Now, I guess I'm all upgraded :) Now on to the powerpoint and papers!!!!

The next interesting thing that happened was that when I went to put Brady on the bus this morning, my brother's dog, Abby, that we have been keeping for about a month showed back up on our doorstep...she's been missing since PawPaw Downs passed away about 12 days...and shows up with no sign of trauma or starvation...I think someone picked her up and then decided she played too rough for them and brought her back. So no we are back to 2 dogs.

As I'm picking up stuff and sweeping in the den this afternoon, I find 3 spiders. They are black with a white spot on it's abdomen and white spots on it's hairy legs...I don't know what kind they are...they are ugly though...if you know what kind they are and how to get rid of them, I'd appreciate knowing. I'm buying bug spray tomorrow.

Toby brought supper home this evening. It was yummy rotisserie chicken and baked beans from Walmart. Now I have some chicken left over for a chicken sandwich to have for lunch tomorrow :)
Well, not only did he bring home food, but he found this poor little kitty cat on the side of the road about to get hit, so he rescued it...it's about six weeks old I think...that's the same age as the kitten he found in our shed. So, now we have 2 kitten and 2 dogs...and 2 kids...so this household that had gotten a little quieter, is a bit noisy now...but, that's ok since the daytime is quieter :)
Well, off to working on papers and bedtime...

No comments:

Post a Comment